Park n' Huck @ Valley Falls

Wednesday, September 26, 2007






River: Tygart (Valley Falls state park)
Level: low
Paddlers: Me, Rich
Date: 26 Sep 07

On our way from the Gauley to the Yough, Rich and I stopped at Valley Falls to park n' huck a couple of small waterfalls.

Nothing exciting, but apparently I have discovered something quite disturbing. I noticed it first when I ran the Seven Sisters section of the Rouge River in Quebec. When I boof or go over a waterfall, I get an utterly horrible terrified-type look on my face. I don't know why it happens, I've even tried smiling over the drop, but as soon as I focus on trying to boof, the smile turns into a grimace/about to get killed kind of look.

Luckily a few of the photos that Rich took, you can't see my face, but can still tell it's me.
SYOTR!



0 comments: