The Beginning

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Actually, the beginning should have began a long time ago. I was so overwhelmed by this whole kayaking thing, that I never wrote my thoughts down, or reported any trips.

Now that I am at the point where I'm good enough to actually keep a camera in my boat and not worrying about it swimming downstream as I frantically splash toward the bank of the river, I figured that I can post reports WITH photos. This I think would be way more interesting for you, the reader!

I am not a girly kind of girl, and you will never see me in a pink kayak (unless it's a Liquid Logic Hot Pink), but I'm going to use the pinky background for my blog entries.
Why?
Well because I can! That's why!

So now I will be posting my trip reports and all kayaking related posts here on this wildly interactive and fun site.

Thanks for visiting!
First trip report will be in 2 weeks when I get to Tennessee, unless I start back-posting.

Jen